Can you Hack Your Biological Age? | Ben Greenfield
1. Add 100mg theanine to coffee
Balances neurotransmitter that causes jitteriness.
2. 5 minutes hot-cold shower: 20s cold, 10s hot
Get your head cold for blood brain barrier integrity.
In cyro therapy, put your head as low as possible.
Increase CO2 to push oxygen into your body.
Buteyko Breathing: exhale slowly
Deep belly breathing instead of chest breathing.
Box breathing for stress control.: 4s in, 4s hold, 4s out, 4s hold
Eliminate processed vegetable oil.
Organ meats for B12 and taurine.
5g creatine a day.
10-20mcg of LSD.
Walnut for brain.
Tomatoes and pomegranate for heart.
Avocado for ovaries.
5. Get more sun
6. Train for speed
Heart rate variablity (HRV) training.
Train your muscles for explosive fast twitch power.
7. Deep sleep
Expose to red light at night.
8. Burn fat more
- Fast for 12-16 hours
- Do 20 minutes of aerobic: walk, swim, aerobic.
- 2-5 minutes of cold shower.
- Add a little of caffeine.
9. Own a routine
Use PSO device for deep tissue massage on abs.
Do a Qigong shaking for 2 minutes when you wake up.
10. Control Glycemic variability.
Drink digestives before meals:
- Ebo Lebo (Italy).
- Lemon, ginger, mint, bitter melon.
- Apple cider vinegar
These will help lower blood glucose after you eat.
Chew 20 times.
Explosive exercise before meal.
Walk within 1 hour after you eat.
11. Recover quickly
Peptide (BPC 157/TB 500) - inject this around the skin to enhance joint ability to heal.
12. Low level physical activity to boost lymph fluid.
Bouncing, shaking, moving all day long. Get a mini trampoline.
13. Body coil strech by Dr. David Beck.
- Weekly clay mask.
- Golf ball rolling on your feet.
- Eat more collagen